Recent content by sempreL

1. sempreL

Hybrid Electric Water Heater

Whatever you do if you are thinking of going hybrid do NOT BUY A RHEEM! I purchased the 50 gallon hybrid model. It is a DISASTER. The unit began leaking from the top only 2 months after having it installed. Rheem refused to send anyone to come and repair or swap it out (they claimed that there...
  2. sempreL

Advice needed on Hybrid water heater

what ever you do don't buy a rheem!!! I purchased the 50 gallon hybrid model. It is a DISASTER. The unit began leaking from the top only 2 months after having it installed. Rheem refused to send anyone to come and repair or swap it out (they claimed that there was no one in my area to service...
  3. sempreL

Hybrid water heaters and types of issues.

I purchased the rheem 50 gallon hybrid model. It is a DISASTER. The unit began leaking from the top only 2 months after having it installed. Rheem refused to send anyone to come and repair or swap it out (they claimed that there was no one in my area to service it despite the fact that they...
  4. sempreL

Reliability of GE Geospring and Rheem EcoSense Heatpump WH

I purchased the 50 gallon hybrid model. It is a DISASTER. The unit began leaking from the top only 2 months after having it installed. Rheem refused to send anyone to come and repair or swap it out (they claimed that there was no one in my area to service it despite the fact that they advertised...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks