Recent content by semmknight

1. semmknight

Water Fluctuation

It ended up being the switch. It was kicking on but not kicking off once it got to the designated pressure. The pipe and switch itself were so far gone that we had to replace them both. It has been over 24 hours and we still have water!! I am still keeping my fingers crossed that this is...
  2. semmknight

Water Fluctuation

A geyser in the middle of an Arizona desert :) that would be an amazing event around here. ;) Thank you everyone for your input. You have definantly given us some things to look at.
  3. semmknight

Water Fluctuation

They drilled to 150 to try and find another water table. Where we live there are two that can be found one at around 60-65 ft. and another at about 150 ft. When there was no water found at the 150 mark we decided to stay at the 61 water table. When we installed the pressure tank we did...
  4. semmknight

Water Fluctuation

The well depth is 150 ft. 8 inch Well Casing. The pump is set at 85 ft. and the static water level is 61 ft. Our pump is a Grundfos Submersible. The pressure tank is an 85 gallon Challenger bladder tank. The pressure switch settings are 30/50. The tank air pressure is 30 psi when there is...
  5. semmknight

Water Fluctuation

We had our well dug about 3 years ago. For the first 2 1/2 years it was working beautifully. Then, six months ago, we were having problems with water pressure and narrowed it down to our holding tank. The bladder had ruptured and so we were having to constantly be recharging the tank with air...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks