Recent content by SeanTech

1. SeanTech

Navien Combi Boiler with Hydronic Air Handler

Ok.. I checked into this, there is ONE relay available on the Navien motherboard the OPENS (breaks the circuit) when there is a DHW demand. I could feed the Green (24 V Fan control) from the themostat through this relay before it goes to the Air Handler Fan.. so wheneven there is a DHW request...
  2. SeanTech

My system using the Navien Combi-boiler (Heat + OnDemand hot Water) to produce hot water the runs to three Air Handlers for (three zones in my house) to provide heat via warm air blown into the rooms. The bottom line is that the Navien Combi-boiler can either be creating hot water on demand...
  3. SeanTech

Not sure this answers your questoin but... The Navien defaults to DHW priority, when it sees a request for DHW, it automatically shuts off the Taco cirulators so it can dedicate itself to warming up hot water. When the request ends, it waits about 3 minutes (default) and then turns the...
  4. SeanTech

Prior to the boiler conversation from Oil (traditional Boiler) to Gas (Combi Boiler) I didn't have this issue since I had a separate hot water Tank and the system could provide hot water and provide heat to all zones simultaneously. Bottom line - was no need to shut off air handlers when...
  5. SeanTech

First let me say, I am new to Combi-Boilers, so bare with me if I ask dumb questions. I recently converted from Oil to Gas for many reasons (including getting a whole house generator). I went with a Navien NFC-200 175 Combi Boiler that is using my three existing First Co HBXB-HW Hydronic Air...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks