Recent content by Sdunn

1. Sdunn

How to clean years of accumulated gunk from kitchen sink piping

This product by Cantol might work better Zep clears lines and has enzymes for healthy septic tank BIO-DRAIN Liquid Bacteria/Enzyme Culture contains a balanced blend of several natural strains of aerobic (bacteria requiring oxygen) and anaerobic (bacteria requiring no oxygen to live) high enzyme...
  2. Sdunn

Zep Drain Care Build-Up Remover: Does it work? Ok for septic?

This product by Cantol might work better Zep clears lines and has enzymes for healthy septic tank BIO-DRAIN Liquid Bacteria/Enzyme Culture contains a balanced blend of several natural strains of aerobic (bacteria requiring oxygen) and anaerobic (bacteria requiring no oxygen to live) high...
  3. Sdunn

Stubbornly clogged drain

Wade, i would try this product from Cantol i saw them put Draino in a styrofoam cup and Ora-Solv in a styrofoam cup and the Cantol product dissolved the cup. Or Eze-Flo both are safe on all types of drains. ORA-SOLV PLUS contains biodegradable solvents and emulsifiers which dissolve grease and...
  4. Sdunn

Is there any lubricant that will help drill snake negotiate corners in old cast iron?

Canofworms: One of these products may help you Cantol's ORA-SOLV PLUS contains biodegradable solvents and emulsifiers which dissolve grease and control odors. Environmentally compatible ingredients chemically combine to effectively dissolve grease, fat, oil, slime and soap scum in drains, pipes...
  5. Sdunn

Bio-Clean, Bacteria Waste Eliminator, Bioclean

Hairyhosebib. If your looking for a product that removes uric build up in urinals. Cantol's Aci-tech works extremely well, if you need a non acid product they also offer NonCorr. ACI-TECH is a multipurpose acid cleaner containing a blend of powerful acids combined with a solvent, penetrant...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks