Recent content by ScottAllen

1. S

Is this Water Hammer?

Exactly. Thats what i thought they would do. Instead they installed a new one above the faucet. And the left the old one as it is which was installed below the faucet. Apparently now i have two working ones. 667$ later. Lol
  2. S

Is this Water Hammer?

It was the old PRV which was overlooked by plumbers when they installed new one. So all i did was turn the pressure nut on the old PRV a bit and the sound is gone. No more sound when i turn on any faucet in the House. I am relieved that after nearly two years of this sound, finally it is fixed.
  3. S

Is this Water Hammer?

Yeah checked the pressure. Its been 55 psi. Even after fixing the old regulator
  4. S

Is this Water Hammer?

You know what, i just now solved this problem that has been there for years. And the solution has been simple and one of the plumbing companies kind of cheated on us now that i know what the problem was, So just a few months ago we called a plumbing company to check our water pressure...
  5. S

Is this Water Hammer?

There is a youtube video link at the bottom of this post showing the possible water hammer in my basement near the main water supply. Listen to the sound after the water shuts off. I still dont know if this is water hammer OR the contraction & expansion of pipes. Regulator has been changed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks