Recent content by SCaNH

1. SCaNH

Alpine 210 soft lockout code 11

Thank you for posting this! I have an ALP210 installed in my newly built house in 2014. Same problem as the OP. I had two techs from my gas company come by, the same company that does my annual maintenance. The first one called the manufacturer for help and tried adjusting the air fuel mix. That...
  2. SCaNH

Burnham Alpine ALP210 High Limit Reset Sensor Error, Main Board problem?

Thanks for replying Leon82. I checked the sensor itself and it's fine. The problem seems to be happening more often now 3 to 4 times per day. There are no other indications to go off of other than the auto reset high limit sensor error on the limit string status screen. It just seems odd that...
  3. SCaNH

Burnham Alpine ALP210 High Limit Reset Sensor Error, Main Board problem?

I have an ALP210 that was installed in our new home in October 2014. It's worked fine until a couple of months ago. The problem used to occur occasionally but now it happens at least a few times a day. The system will be "running" according to the front panel display, and the supply temps are...
  4. SCaNH

Replace Burnham high limit sensor

Is anyone else having this same problem with the boiler high limit sensor? I also have a new house that had an ALP210 installed for the forced air heat and the domestic hot water boiler. The boiler was installed in September 2014 and just recently in January started shutting down due to the high...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks