Recent content by sbradj

1. S

odor

Ive been researching on the net, and both bacteria and H2S is the only relation I seem to have come up with. Thanks to both of you. Another question If I may, She seems to be pointing fingers towards my horse and goats to be the blame for the smell she has in her water, I know that is just...
  2. S

odor

my neighbor has been gone for most of the summer, she returned home this past weekend, we live in a small community and all have wells. Today she informed me that her Hot water smells like urine. We have iron water in most parts here and some that isnt as bad as others. I was wondering what...
  3. S

shallow well pump question

Thank you for your input ..Yes we found that out the tank needed more air . We also found out our problems was coming from the checkvalve that was next to pressure tank and the pressure regulator(?) . guess the pressures was working against one another .thanks again for your time and help.
  4. S

yes and yes..when we tested the pressure in the tank it read the same when it was empty and when it was full.there was no difference
  5. S

if the tank was waterlogged would it still hold airpressure? when testing the tank it read at what it was surpose to according to the label on the pressure tank..
  6. S

Hello there..I found this forum while in search for help with a shallow well . I read almost every topic here dealing with pumps & wells, I did not see one with my perticular problem, if it has already been addressed here and I overlook it then I appologize. We have two wells, one well is a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks