Recent content by saronian

1. saronian

Sprinkler Leaking...Now What?

Wet_Boots - Thank you for that observation. As long as I'm redoing the system it makes sens to have everything fixed at the same time. Even if I'm not doing the work myself, I always like to have as much knowledge as possible about how things function. Thanks again. Scott
  2. saronian

Thank you your answer makes sense. It felt like it was leaking at the tip of the arrow but on the backside, I'll check to make sure. When I first saw the layout I was thinking, how can any work be done on this without starting from the beginning? Oh well, I appreciate the evaluation and will...
  3. saronian

This is the first automated-sprinkler system problem we've had since buying our house 4 years ago. I'm looking for opinions on how difficult it might be for someone with average household repair skills, like myself, to fix, or if a professional should be hired. One day I heard water running...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks