Recent content by Sandrews

1. Sandrews

Installed new softener wrong, help?

So maybe a quarter turn on on the main house line, but leave everything else as is, and then run two regens?
  2. Sandrews

So am I hearing this correctly? I should go home, toggle the bypass maybe halfway shut, and start a regeneration cycle. Once that finishes, get it to regenerate again, and then fully reopen the bypass once the second regen finishes. Would that be a good way to proceed?
  3. Sandrews

I added 5 gallons to the brine tank, and three yellow bags of salt. It has not done a regeneration cycle yet. But I can certainly give that a go when I get home from work!
  4. Sandrews

Good morning! So, I purchased a Fleck 5600 SXT online and just installed it two evenings ago. Got most of it done right. Shut off the water, drained it, cut out the old one, installed the new one. Where I realized I missed the directions was in the actual opening up of the new softener...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks