Recent content by samWski

1. samWski

Well pump problems

We ended up getting a new jet pump, piping from the top of the well down, and foot valve. I think that's all. We haven't been billed yet. Craigpump, I didn't check in here and missed what you had to say. I'm a little bummed out about it now. Approximately how much would the job you described...
  2. samWski

Well pump problems

Is the back pressure valve the thing on top of the pump? If so that and the pump were installed in 1986.
  3. samWski

Well pump problems

A recent storm knocked out our power for a week. We didn't have any water when it came back on. I discovered the copper line going to a small electrical box was plugged with sediment. The gauge wasn't working either because of gunk blocking the hole. Pressure was reading 44 psi after I cleaned...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks