Recent content by Sam Grable

1. Sam Grable

Master shower water does not heat up

Thanks you all. I got it figured out. Now the wife will enjoy nice hot showers. Cheers
  2. Sam Grable

Thanks for the brand is Delta and it is the Monitor model I believe. It is a one valve control. Looking at the control, the off position is at three o'clock and the more you turn the lever counter clockwise, the warmer the water is supposed to be, with the max heat at the 12 o'clock position. I...
  3. Sam Grable

Hi there, hoping someone will have some insight. I am in a home that is about 2.5 years old. I have noticed that the water in the shower does not heat up to a comfortable heat in only the master shower. All other showers and faucets will get hot, even scalding (as we have turned up the heat on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks