Recent content by RRsears

1. RRsears

TOTO Ultramax II, MS604114CEFG toilet reviews & pictures

Thanks a million for your help, Terry. With our horrendously hard water in Arizona, I think the answer is clear--Ultramax II with CEFIONTECT it is! You've been of great assistance to me--Your website ROCKS!!! Rick
  2. RRsears

Thanks for your quick response. We cannot get the Ultramax with CEFIONTECT in Bone. Which would you recommend, the Ultramax without the CEFIONTECT or the Ultramax II with CEFIONTECT? We are not going to get the Drake because we want a one-piece toilet. Thanks again. Rick
  3. RRsears

Ultramax II Test--Consumer Reports I read your opinions on Consumer Reports testing. I do have a concern, though, about the Ultramax II that I'm looking to buy. I saw the video from Toto showing the flushing of the blue liquid. They showed the blue liquid flushed completely. The video produced...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks