Recent content by Rotaris

1. Rotaris

Clack WS1 Iron Sulfur Filter losing air pocket

I just noticed the same thing on mine. Clack WS1 sounds like check valve on top is working? Did you figure out the problem TACO BRET?
  2. Rotaris

Pitless fell in well, now submersible is stuck--how much trouble am I in?

I am dying in suspense, I would love to try and fish it out myself. love this stuff! Update please.:)
  3. Rotaris

New softner set up

Thank-you bannerman, appreciate the info! Nice to have the numbers:)
  4. Rotaris

New softner set up

Suggestions? Bannerman you got a copy....over...........lol
  5. Rotaris

OXYDES-P for Katalox. Is this even still a thing? All my searching shows nowhere to purchase

Thanks Charlie, I am trying to run my Back Wash at highest flow approx 9gpm for 10X54 tank. Same boat, checking for blow out. Still not impressed with KL.
  6. Rotaris

New softner set up

Hope this works, only took me 1 hr to figure it out. No help from the Boss. I am pretty proud of myself. Always learning lol. Let me know what you people think of the results?
  7. Rotaris

New softner set up

Hello folks, lab results in today. Trying to post, says "File to large" 2 pages not sure why this is a issue. I am computer illiterate, might have to call the wife in on this one. Would like to avoid that Kahos.....:) Suggestions??????
  8. Rotaris

New softner set up

Lab can not find my results.................waiting!!! Might be a do over.DOH!
  9. Rotaris

OXYDES-P for Katalox. Is this even still a thing? All my searching shows nowhere to purchase

No worries of gas expansion or something of that nature? Putting the tank in By-pass?
  10. Rotaris

Well and Hot Water Expansion Tank

Did an experiment today, drained hot water tank, incoming water about 48F. Had Expansion tank pre-charged to 59psi. Let system hit high cut-off of 60psi. Did not touch anything for 4 hours. Pressure climbed to 68psi. Wanted to leave it longer, but accidently hit the flush on toilet..doh...
  11. Rotaris

Did you ever find this stuff, curious to try it myself, see what the "magic" is...haha
  12. Rotaris

Consistent and fantastic answers! I thank everyone once again for the time and patience. Hope I did not come across as ungrateful? As of now, being busy with work I need to move this project to a later date. With all the information I have, I need to hold up my end of the deal. I will...
  13. Rotaris

I fully concur with you Bannerman!!
  14. Rotaris

Thanks guys, yes I understand the math do do all this, for me though, there are a quite a few un-knowns. Distance of 1"pipe (approx) 200 feet under 9 feet of soil (what is temp). temp of water in tank after x amount of use. I just thought from very small research that the 4.8 gallon expansion...
  15. Rotaris

Thank-you Bannerman! I do have cold incoming water 46F in winter, and Hot water set at about 130F/140F. 40 gallon HW tank. The Iron filter is air injection, Thus the reason for the check valve. Thanks for the link to the watts tool! I really appreciate everyone's feed back. Great learning...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks