Recent content by RIVER ROAD

1. RIVER ROAD

New construction soaker tub slow fill rate

The filler valves are an obvious restriction at handles. Is there another option? Still have not had a chance to remove tempering valve..
  2. RIVER ROAD

600' of 1" pex from meter to house wall. 15' of 3/4" pex from house wall to tank 8' of 3/4" pex from tank to temp valve 8' of 1/2" pex from temp valve to tub faucet that I can see. (Cant see entirety to valve) Again 10 gal+ per min at exterior faucets plumbed with 1/2" pex
  3. RIVER ROAD

I mention the necessity of the tempering valve to my local planning and zoning board and the commissioner told me that since I had my certificate of occupancy that it was my house and I could remove it if I wanted to. It is a watts valve. I spoke to "engineer " at watts today And he said that...
  4. RIVER ROAD

So that's roughly 10 gallons per minute on outside faucets. I'm getting 5 gallons per minute on hot and cold in jetted tub
  5. RIVER ROAD

Just check, 30 seconds to fill a 5 gallon bucket with exterior faucet . Outside faucets are a plumbed with half inch upex.
  6. RIVER ROAD

I really appreciate your expertise and input! I will sit down at my computer and Digest your last post
  7. RIVER ROAD

I will look around the WH in attic for PRV. No I cannot view the valves through access. Valves are in rear deck In only access is through front skirt
  8. RIVER ROAD

County water at 90 psi on exterior bib I feel is great preasure.is much better than my brother's well which gets 42 psi. He has same delta fixture and gets much better flow from it. I'm stumped at what's causing decrease in flow rate... maybe a reducing valve somewhere??
  9. RIVER ROAD

I have 90 psi on all outside faucets
  10. RIVER ROAD

Just bought a pressure gauge from Lowe's. What is an acceptable pressure
  11. RIVER ROAD

With the tempering valve set incorrectly, there was no cold water mixing at the faucet, only hot side. My main issue is lack of flow, not quantity of water. Sounds Contradictory but that's how I see you. Thanks for any advice and help!
  12. RIVER ROAD

27 mins to fill to normal level was prior to adjusting the tempering valve. Now it's a bit better. I haven't checked it yet but I would guess the hot water by itself is maybe 3 gal per minute
  13. RIVER ROAD

It's only a 66" jetted tub. 5 gal per minute is a mixture of hot and cold. 50 gal. tank should be sufficient for this sized tub. What is routine for checking water pressure?
  14. RIVER ROAD

Any other ideas? 50 gal tank for master bath only. Exterior faucets seem to have good pressure and flow. The cold water fills 5 gal bucket in 1 minute and the hot and cold together full blast also fill bucket in 1 min
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks