Recent content by Rick Sticks

1. Rick Sticks

My first system.... Help!?

Thanks for the info about the pressure switch. The problem is that the well casing is only 2”. The submersible pumps I’ve seen that fit in a 2” casing all seem pretty gimmicky and expensive.
  2. Rick Sticks

I’ve been looking at pump curves, most of the 3/4 HP jet pumps I’ve been looking at can do 15-20 gpm at 5 ft of head and 30 psi. I have no doubt that the well can supply the water I need. Most of the people in my area use larger pumps and higher flow rates. My question is mostly about the...
  3. Rick Sticks

Hello all thank you for welcoming me to this wonderful forum. I am designing a system for on-demand water and low pressure, low volume irrigation throughout a 1 acre property. My desired flow and pressure is about 15-20 gpm@ 30 or 35 psi thereabouts. The well is a 45’ length of 2” pvc in a 60’...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks