Recent content by Renzo

1. Renzo

Can a double pass RO system be made with residential ro membrane?

I may have misinformation about pure water in my mind. My concern was this; I will produce pure water, the water passing through the pipes will rip substance from the pipes, it will poison me in the long run. I knew that ultra purified water had a solvent effect especially on metals. But the...
  2. Renzo

I knew mixbed resin was used for this job and it was difficult and to maintain. After your comment, I did some more research, there are separate applications as cationic and anionic, I will investigate, thank you. Just out of curiosity, what should keep the PH level for the second membrane? (if...
  3. Renzo

I have an idea how to do it, but more importantly, would a BW60-1812-75 membrane be suitable for this job? What i am most curious about is whether the water produced by the first membrane will be suitable for the working range of the second membrane. For example the bw60 works with 2-11ph water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks