Recent content by renteasternmarket

1. renteasternmarket

Takagi Flash T-K2 intermittently not heating

Man this thing is finicky! Burner works but from 0 to 1.6 GPM I have no hot water even with the flame lit. Turn off all faucets and turn the heater back on it works with a 2.4 GPM flow rate.
  2. renteasternmarket

Update: The radiant floor system ran all night. As soon as the shower was turned on the system read error 12. Turned off the heat and the system provides hot water for the shower. Can’t seem to run both at the same time?
  3. renteasternmarket

Hi Dana, I have a Takagi Flash T-K2 which won’t stay lit. It is set at 140 degrees. It just started lighting, running for a few moments, shutting off, relighting, then shutting off and indicating error 12 on the display. I have removed and cleaned the flame detector. I’m guessing the unit is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks