Recent content by Reneecase

1. Reneecase

14-inch Rough-In. Standard hight like 14 to 14.5 inches what toilet? HELP!

Here is the thing dinning room chairs are kind of high for me. Keep in mind I am 5' tall. When I shopped for outdoor furniture I looked for something that had low seats because I wanted to be able to reach the ground with my feet. It was only available in a very expensive brand but it is an...
  2. Reneecase

For the record I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The best way to prevent injuring myself when constipated is by taking my time.
  3. Reneecase

The plumbers promised me a standard height toilet with an elongated bowl, with a 14 inch rough-in, with a dual flush feature and a soft close lid. They delivered a toilet that was gigantic and definitely a so called "comfort height" it had none of the features promised except it was elongated...
  4. Reneecase

Installing TOTO

a
  5. Reneecase

I wanted to get a TOTO toilet after reading about them on this forum and how they have the The Unifit adapter and how this will prevent the toilet from sticking so far out into the room as other 14 inch rough in toilets. I need one that is a standard hight as in 14" to 14.5" high to the top of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks