Recent content by Remington351

1. Remington351

Air pocket after using tub

Those are a couple of areas that I hadn't investigated yet. Thanks.
  2. Remington351

Has no one ever experienced this?
  3. Remington351

I'll try and explain the situation as concisely as possible. 2 story home with basement in Maryland 2nd floor has two full baths. One is shower only other is tub only 1st floor has half bath Basement has well-troll pressure tank being fed by Gould's 7gm pump at 200ft. Problem: Whenever the 2nd...
  4. Remington351

Sediment Filter Help

Thanks for taking the time to reply guys, I truly appreciate it. It looks like I'll be doing a replumbing of my equipment to have the AN tank first inline after the pressure tank. Reach4 has shown that some small micron particulates will pass through the AN filter. So the question that remains...
  5. Remington351

Sediment Filter Help

Thanks. I read that the AN unit essentially acts as a 20 micron filter. My foreign material is down around 5 microns or less. Invisible, yes, but it will still accumulate on the 5 micron big blue and affect water pressure every 45-60 days. I assume the majority of this material will pass through...
  6. Remington351

Sediment Filter Help

Thanks Reach4. I've been thinking about improving my upstream filtering with additional/larger units and also thinking about improving my pressure tank. I'm most curious about the affect, if any, that the 5 micron and below particulates might have on the softener resin.
  7. Remington351

Sediment Filter Help

Hello Everyone, I've got a question about sediment filter on my well water system. Current system is as follows: 200ft well Gould 7gpm pump 3yrs old Pressure tank with 30-50 switch 4.5x10 sediment filter cartridge pleated 5 micron 1.5cuft Ph neutralizer with Fleck 2510 head 1.5cuft...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks