Recent content by Reicherb

1. Reicherb

Wi-Fi Thermostat without C Wire

Thank you!
  2. Reicherb

Here are pictures of the thermostat and zone valve wiring. My son is doing well. He received a heart transplant on 12/22 and came home on 1/5. It's been a long journey but the end is in sight.
  3. Reicherb

Arsenic Removal

Attached are 3 annual water test results for my home well. Are the arsenic levels high enough that I need a whole house removal system? I have a RO system at the kitchen sink but I'm being told that arsenic can be absorbed through the skin as well. It appears the media solutions may be the...
  4. Reicherb

I was finally able to get pictures of my thermostats. They are Honeywell RTH7600D1030 thermostats. https://www.honeywellhome.com/us/en/products/air/thermostats/programmable-thermostats/touchscreen-7-day-programmable-thermostat-rth7600d1030-e1/
  5. Reicherb

No idea. I'll look when I am next home.
  6. Reicherb

Thank you. I currently have battery powered Honeywell thermostats. I'm not spending much time at home and was thinking it would be great to set the temperature back when I was gone and be able to warm it back up before getting home. It's not a big need.
  7. Reicherb

2 - 1311-103 (1") 1 - 1311-102 (3/4")
  8. Reicherb

I'll give it a try. My time at home is limited as I currently have a sick kid.
  9. Reicherb

Thank you. I actually did the work myself with some guidance from the forums. Are you able to explain how the C Wire adapters work? I've read a couple of installation guides and don't understand. Do the existing wires become low volt communication wires rather than just delivering power?
  10. Reicherb

The thermostat wires are 3 conductor. I used wire with more conductors between the zone valves and the boiler. That's what you see wrapped. It's a multiple story house. There is not an easy way to replace the wires or I would have already done that. Zone valves are white Rodgers. There are...
  11. Reicherb

Here are some pictures. Hopefully helpful... I found some that I look a few years ago. I'm not currently near home.
  12. Reicherb

Oops sorry. They go to zone valves. Pictures to come.
  13. Reicherb

There are 3 wires. R, W, Y Thanks.
  14. Reicherb

I have 3 wires to each thermostat. Unfortunately there isn't an unused wire available. Does that mean none of the solutions you suggested will work? Maybe the nest one works. I can't seem to follow how it works.
  15. Reicherb

I'm looking to replace 3 thermostats on my hydronic heat system. I don't have a C wire and adding one will be impossible in 2 of the 3 thermostat locations. Can anyone recommend a thermostat for my application? Thanks!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks