Recent content by Rdbishop999

1. Rdbishop999

Regulator for gas grills

I am not trying to prove a theory. I have read all the gas pipe sizing charts and watched presentations on sizing pipe for a typical home installation and basically I have determined, that at least in theory, all my piping is undersized but everything functions normally so there is obviously a...
  2. Rdbishop999

Regulator for gas grills

One other thing, I also have a 333,000 BTU pool heater installed and I have never had my water heater pilot light go out.
  3. Rdbishop999

Regulator for gas grills

I appreciate your replies and I agree with you on many of your points. You have affirmed what I said about plumbers not fully understanding the fundamentals of gas plumbing. At the same time, if using a manifold is a "hack", city inspectors must be as inept as the plumber that installed the...
  4. Rdbishop999

Regulator for gas grills

The other appliances in my house are on their own branch line so whatever I do on the branch containing my outdoor kitchen will have no effect on them. What I am finding in my research is that most plumbers, including mine, do not fully understand gas plumbing. A stand alone gas grill contains...
  5. Rdbishop999

Regulator for gas grills

I don't mind that you agreed with my plumber but please explain yourself. I have 6 appliances in my house all with their own gas line back to a manifold that has a single regulator on the input side. If I had purchased a cart grill with the infrared burner included, it would only need one...
  6. Rdbishop999

Regulator for gas grills

I am having an outdoor kitchen installed and I have multiple appliances to hook up. One is a dual infrared burner rated at 30,000 BTU and the other is a 5 burner grill rated at a total of 86,000 BTU. Do I need two regulators or will one regulator and a manifold do the trick. All my in home...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks