Recent content by Randy Boyd

1. Randy Boyd

Power requirements for Peerless Boiler

The whole unit is hard wired, but since there's one main line going to an already in place emergency disconnect I can convert it to a plug-in system for this convenience, which is what I anticipated doing anyway. As for the generator, I'm fortunate in that I have an air circulation system in...
  2. Randy Boyd

Thanks for the idea, Rob. I was already thinking about getting a small generator as well. This covers both bases.
  3. Randy Boyd

Thanks for the quick reply! After you talking about the size of the boiler, I went to an online calculator and with the approximate square footage to heat (there's some rooms that aren't in the 3 zones) being 1500, that means the recommended BTUs would be 66,000. Definitely around half the...
  4. Randy Boyd

I just bought a house in Massachusetts. It has a near brand-new Peerless Boiler MI-05-SPRK-WPC-N unit for 3-zone heating of the house. We've been hit relentlessly this year with extreme winds that finally killed power to my region for days. Since this boiler requires power to function, we were...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks