Recent content by qdllc

1. Q

Air trapped in kitchen sink with different sized bowls.

Well, I did the straw thing. As soon as the straw passed the hole in the basket, the pressure equalized and the water rushed out. So, it’s the hole size of the baskets causing the issue. Likewise, anyone know of basket strainers that are all stainless and not this plastic crap? The bowls we...
  2. Q

By the numbers, what should I check as possible causes. I know we reused most of the hardware from the old sink. It’s not that it doesn’t drain, but until the air pocket is released it doesn’t flow as it should. Is there any unique steps when plumbing a sink with two different depth bowls?
  3. Q

Don’t know about the T without taking things apart, but if that is what should be used, odds are it is. Drain pipe goes into the base of the cabinet and through the floor. We didn’t have this issue before, so I expect it’s the sinks having drains at different heights.
  4. Q

Mom wanted new sinks, and where we had two identical bowls on the old one, the new one has a bigger left sink and a smaller, shallower right sink. Ever since it's been installed, water drainage down the left one has been horrible when the right one is being used to wash dishes. I have to break...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks