Recent content by Ptwinter1

1. Ptwinter1

Will this pass inspection, or additional vent needed?

HI Wayne, Made a couple of changes. Here it is:
  2. Ptwinter1

Hi Wayne and Terry, Thank you so much for your help! I just passed inspection. Your input is directly responsible for this. Very well appreciated. All the best, Phillip
  3. Ptwinter1

Hi Wayne, you mentioned a drawing. I didn't see a drawing attached. The addition is attached, however, the two plumbing segments don't connect except at the same sewer drain about 10' outside the building footprint.
  4. Ptwinter1

Wow, Wayne, you are amazing. Much thanks for the super quick response. This is an addition whose plumbing is entirely separate from the rest of the house, other than it ties into the same sewer pipe. My hope was to keep the main vent where I have it labeled and tie the Lav and laundry into it...
  5. Ptwinter1

I apologize that I didn't respond right away, I was having trouble recovering my password and ended up re-registering. Can you let me know your thoughts on this layout?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks