Recent content by Pipe Dream

1. P

Venting help please...

I decided to have the plumber who did the slab work to do the venting and the rough in for the fixtures. I can do the rest.
  2. P

New Construction Small Bathroom/Kitchen System Help

Thank you Jeff, I responded to you also in my other post that is only about venting. I think I follow what you're saying here. I was thinking of a 2" dry vent for the w/m and k/s. I think your second idea could work but having everything in the bathroom downstream might break the deal. I'm...
  3. P

Venting help please...

Thanks Wayne, Responding to #3 I do not have the venting stack drawn in yet, as I wasn't clear about how it needed to be routed, mostly based on needing to establish the routes and sizes of the vents coming from the individual fixtures. Regarding #5, I thought that a 2" pipe gave me a...
  4. P

Venting help please...

Hi Jeff, There's only 2 threads, this one and the other one you responded to. My apologies for not responding to you yet, I'm a busy dad and building a house for my family solo, so life is pretty full. I thought to pull the other thread, but it's a bit broader so I thought to leave it in case...
  5. P

Venting help please...

Greetings! New construction, one bathroom on the ground floor with a shower, toilet, and sink, then a kitchen sink, dishwasher, and washer on the opposite wall. Can someone help or advise me on my main stack size? Can all drain vents be 1.5"? Thanks.
  6. P

Some photos to correspond with the drawings.
  7. P

One more drawing showing the in slab pipes and the piping for the washer and kitchen sink.
  8. P

Some drawings to hopefully help make things clear.
  9. P

Greetings all! My family and I moved from SW Wisconsin to the Olympic Peninsula of Washington about 3 years ago. We are building our house ourselves and are about 70% done. It's time for plumbing. The footprint here is pretty small, one bathroom on the ground floor with a shower, toilet, sink...