Recent content by Pbjdiy

1. P

Replace toilet flange

The pipe is black, so that means it is ABS, not PVC, correct? Does that mean it is a glue seal and can be removed?
  2. P

Replace toilet flange

Okay, I had assumed this was cast iron, but after closer inspection (sorry, this is all new to me) it is actually a pvc flange attached (apparently glued) to 3" pvc pipe. I have drilled off the top part of the flange leaving just the piece connected to the sewer pipe. Is it possible to...
  3. P

Replace toilet flange

I am remodeling our powder room. I've demo'd old tile and particle board and am down to the plywood subfloor. The toilet flange appears to be original and I would like to remove it until I complete the tiling and replace it with a new one. I've included a picture of the flange. Can anyone...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks