Recent content by PaulYM

1. PaulYM

Indirect hot water heater relief valve opened.

Ok, so I finally got the pressure guage in the mail. My water pressure is 80Lbs. I pumped the expansion tank up to 80Lbs and now it actually has a ping noise on the air side when I flick with my nail. Cool. I'm thinking this is solved as long as i dont see any water come out of the relief...
  2. PaulYM

Ok, the tank sounds full with water when I tap it, but when i pushed the air valve, no water comes out. How many LBS should I pump it up?
  3. PaulYM

Thanks for the advice guys. I was thinking maybe just put one of those guages on the tank itself and leave it stationary. If I do it this way, should I put it on the cold water feed-in or the hot water feed-out? Or maybe both sides? And should i put above expansion or below? Thanks
  4. PaulYM

Hello. I have a Top Performer Plus by Vaughn, model: S50TPPB. It has a 150psi 210 degree relief valve. I have an Alpine Condensate boiler running a zone to it. A few years back every once in a while the relief valve on the water heater would slightly lift and then close only during heating...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks