Recent content by Par

1. Par

Water heater hose going into filter

Hello. I was unable to tighten the two water heater hoses going into this filter. My plan is to replace the nipples with brass ones and use the same type of hose again different brand(Stainless Steel Water Heater Flex Connector by Holdrite). I was told it is less then 6 months old. Would you do...
  2. Par

Recirculating Pump

Thank you for your help. I'll go ahead and order two pumps once I find out which one to go with. I have a few more questions Grundfos UP15-18B7 is an exact match but brass and has to be soldered instead of using a flange. Taco 008-SF6 looks like a similar pump but stainless steel with flange...
  3. Par

Recirculating Pump

This is located at a 58 room hotel property. We've had a couple plumbers out that have told us to leave the ball valve alone and it'll be fine. Obviously, we aren't going to wait until the ball valve under the recirculating pump fails so we will be replacing it as well as the pump. I have a few...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks