Recent content by otherchuck

1. O

Should I EXPECT fill valve to leak a little?

The third time was the charm -- I picked up a new Fluidmaster, and this one shuts off 100%. It is just that after getting two brand new fill valves which were both leaky (one Fluidmaster and one FillPro), I was getting the feeling that slow leaks were the norm since most toilets get flushed at...
  2. O

Yes, I wondered about water pressure, but I really doubt it would be particularly high. Where we live, we are on a well system (not a municipal supply) and we have a booster pump that pumps the water into the house. The pump is set to repressurize when the pressure is 50psi and it stops...
  3. O

I just installed a brand new flapper (Fluidmaster 507A) at the same time that I replaced the toilet fill valve. If the flapper were defective, I can see how water would leave the tank into the bowl, and the level in the tank would sink to the point that the tank would have to refill itself to...
  4. O

Hi gang, I had to replace my Fluidmaster toilet fill valve because it was continually leaking a little, but this didn't surprise me because I'd had it for about a decade. I replaced it with another Fluidmaster fill valve (W43LS), and right away I could see that it wasn't shutting off...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks