Recent content by orlilan

1. O

HWH and Boiler?

The apartments are to be sold. So that explains why there should be separate heating systems for each apartment. Just to sum up my understanding of my original question- each unit has its own boiler AND its own HWH... for redundancy? Thanks.
  2. O

HWH and Boiler?

A builder has asked me to check plans for him designed by others. I just wanted to know if it makes sense to have the water of each apartment heated by two different water heating devices.
  3. O

HWH and Boiler?

Thanks. Frenchie. Thinking about the possibilities you suggest, is it possible that one of the two (HWH, BL) can be switched on and off for quick heating and the other is only economically used when running non stop for the entire winter? Prospect Avenue, Brooklyn. Thanks.
  4. O

HWH and Boiler?

Hello. I am new here, Thanks for being around! I have this plan for a Brooklyn, NY Four-story Condo housing seven dwelling units. Attached is a section of the basement floor. My question is, Why is there a HWH (hot water heater?) and a bl (boiler?) per each dwelling unit? Aren't they...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks