Recent content by Nicky1970

1. Nicky1970

Please someone help me with my new CST746 Toto Drake!

I just can’t believe I never saw any of these complaints when I was researching these toilets. Like none. I purchased them through a reputable plumbing company. Are you saying I should call them and complain and see if she can help us return them for another version? I hadn’t thought this was an...
  2. Nicky1970

What do you all think about me spraying something like this...
  3. Nicky1970

Thanks but it’s every single time someone makes a bowel movement. We are a family of 6 so the toilets get a lot of use. I can’t use a brush or let it sit everytime as it would be at least 6 times or more a day. I’ve literally never in my life experienced this. There’s so little water in the...
  4. Nicky1970

Ok thanks I’ll look into this thx
  5. Nicky1970

Does anyone else use the bleach tabs in the tank or any of those cleaning products that sit in the bowl to help with cleaning? Or I read some use the RainX? Anything I can spray in the bowl? Please don’t tell me there’s no solutions to this problem
  6. Nicky1970

Thanks but in this case it’s not a diet issue as we don’t have this problem with the Toto promenade or the American standard toilet in the house. It’s a design flaw in this toilet specifically. Can I use the bleach tabs in the tank? I think I recall reading you’re not supposed to use bleach in...
  7. Nicky1970

Thank you. We are familiar with these as we used to use cloth diapers on our kids and need to rinse them in the toilet after use but I really don’t want to have this hanging next to the toilet now
  8. Nicky1970

So we just purchased 4 new Toto toilets, 3 Drakes and the Promenade II. The CST746 Drake toilets are giving us soooo many problems with leaving debris in the toilet after every single use by every family member. It’s the Drake 2-piece...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks