Recent content by NHJeremy

1. N

1.25" Main Vs 1" Line

1" should be more than enough for any standard house, even with an irrigation system.
  2. N

45's to raise p-trap arm?

vistaman if you 45 that lav arm at all , you will cut off the vent. what i said before will work fine, 90 right out of the wall and put a sanitary tee on the 90. The AAV needs to be only 4" above the top of the trap (maybe more depends on the manufacturer of the valve) so if you have 21" of...
  3. N

toilet/shower vent help

oh no kidding, yeah dont see much of it at all up here in NH
  4. N

45's to raise p-trap arm?

this may work? What type of tee is in the wall? If you can adapt to that, possibly with a 1.5 " female adapter, come out of the wall and 90 up. Put another sanitary tee vertically, come out of the top with an air admittance valve. Now retrap the lav as you would normally.
  5. N

toilet/shower vent help

If I understand your question, no you cannot vent the shower with the main stack. When you flush your toilet, water flowing down the drain will (in theory) create negative pressure, and suck your shower trap dry. You need to vent the shower drain separately. If you want to use an air...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks