Recent content by NewPlumbingStudent

1. NewPlumbingStudent

Distance between toilet and soil stack and venting

Thanks Wayne! Glad at least I have created something that works, but probably not efficient like you have pointed out. Thank you for responding this late. Would you mind to take a look at this drawing as I have attempted to create wet vents for 3 out of the 4 bathrooms (except the one on the...
  2. NewPlumbingStudent

Thank you very much for the comments, but I am still not very clear with what you are saying regarding dry and wet vent. However, I believe I understand why you felt my drawing was confusing (I was entirely thinking from an electrical circuit point of view so there is really no up/down concept)...
  3. NewPlumbingStudent

I have tried to search for an answer to this question, both here and on Google, but I am not able to find a definition answer to what I am trying to do, but perhaps I am not understanding the terminology correctly. I am trying to pipe a new second floor addition which will add 3 more bathrooms...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks