Recent content by neverlandpirate

1. neverlandpirate

Sumpro 100 vs Glentronics Pro 2400

I have something called the water commander made by tane Corp. Seems to be not very popular vs liberty or basepump. Aren’t all pumps worthless if the switch or float goes bad?
  2. neverlandpirate

Sumpro 100 vs Glentronics Pro 2400

There was a water powered backup unit in my house when I moved in and I haven't been impressed with the capacity when I've needed to rely on it. My plumber recommended either a Sumpro 100 or the Glentronics Pro 2400. The Glentronics is $1400 and the Sumpro is around $2300 or so. He said...
  3. neverlandpirate

Need your expert advice re: Sump Pump options

When I moved in 9 years ago, I had a sump pump and an ejector pump in the basement. I had the ejector replaced several years ago and all the sudden noticed that it ran constantly, probably every 10 minutes. I opened up the pit and saw that the inlet on one side was punched through and you...
  4. neverlandpirate

Ground water getting into ejector pit

So I have a sump pit and an ejector pit. My ejector pit has a crack that allows ground water to get in. The problem is that this crack is about 3 inches lower than my drain tiles so, as a result, ground water seems to be getting into the ejector pit (and pumped out) before the sump pit has a...
  5. neverlandpirate

Sump Pump Mystery (and question)

I bought a 1950’s ranch about 4 years ago and had my sump pump replaced in 2014. I’m not sure if it was broken or I just never heard it running from upstairs, but it started pumping water out around every 5 minutes, then the next day it was every 9 minutes, and then 15 minutes, etc. In other...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks