Recent content by Neil Binda

1. Neil Binda

Unknown faucet

Hi everyone . I am looking to see if anyone recognizes this faucet . From what I see this might be old American standard or Jado. I just need to see if anyone recognizes this . Thank you .
  2. Neil Binda

Unknown pressure balance trim

Very helpful . Thank you Marlinman
  3. Neil Binda

Unknown pressure balance trim

Hi everyone . Hope all is well. I just wanted to know if someone recognizes this trim and who the make is Any help would be appreciated . Neil.
  4. Neil Binda

Need to locate valve stems for these faucets

You can try some cartridges that might work but you have to re- use the old plastic part onto the new cartridges . Neil
  5. Neil Binda

Need to locate valve stems for these faucets

If you could remove that cartidge and the white plastic piece and than take a picture it would help . For the replacement hoses there is a place that can custom make you the hose but you have to take the hoses or hose with you . It's called techno brass.
  6. Neil Binda

Phylrich faucet, Unknown fixture

Amazing . Thanks so much Marlinman! It's appreciated!
  7. Neil Binda

Thank you for your reply . It's much appreciated . I managed get a picture . Please see the attached picture
  8. Neil Binda

Hi everyone . Hope all is well. Does anyone recognize this unit ?
  9. Neil Binda

Unknown bathtub fixture

No worries I included it
  10. Neil Binda

Unknown bathtub fixture

Sorry everyone . Here is the attached picture
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks