Recent content by NateG88

1. NateG88

Need some advice with new sandpoint well.

I thought I read somewhere the tank has pressure to push the water out of the bladder and if the tank is water logged or low on pressure you could see low output. What's a good way to try and unclog the point and is there a surefire way to tell it's clogged before I start messing with it?
  2. NateG88

It shuts off about 45 psi if I close the valve. After doing some more reading I'm wondering if it could be low pressure inside of my tank. In going to check the pressure today and see what it's at.
  3. NateG88

I just bought a house and it has a sandpoint well. This is the first I've dealt with and after getting it primed I don't seem to have much pressure. With just a garden hose I attached I'm showing about 18-20 PSI on the pressure gauge and when I attach a couple of pulsating yard sprinklers the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks