Recent content by Nate288

1. N

Needing advice on a few issues with my well setup

an update. today I did some more poking around and I've determined the air control valve on the tank isn't working and the tank is air locked I ordered a new one and it should be here Sunday once it is installed I'll see if that helps with the water hammering on the pump start up. I also found...
  2. N

so I need to swap the plug and schrader?
  3. N

that's great info thank you very much, doubt I would of figured that out, I looked into the valve and they're used in hydro pneumatic pressure tanks? so that explains the galvanized tank. so is my new understanding correct? pump shuts off and the water creates a vacuum allowing air to be drawn...
  4. N

is that brass piece after the relief valve a check valve?
  5. N

I'm new to the system in place at our house and I lack knowledge on well systems so I apologize if the questions are dumb lol. Our house well and softener system isn't working correctly from my understanding and research but I don't know what is correct and what isn't. problem #1 a new sub...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks