Recent content by mosswald

1. mosswald

Please review my second floor utility room setup...

Seems excessive, but I'm going to add a vent for the drain, to mitigate any trap issues with the washer flow.
  2. mosswald

Please review my drains for a small addition tying into sewage pump

Hi all, I'm building an addition and in my crawlspace I have a number of things coming together that I just wanted any quick reactions to. I feel good about it, but I appreciate advice from people who do this... Don't worry about the small stuff, that's just the parts to use, I'm wondering...
  3. mosswald

Please review my second floor utility room setup...

Hi all, looking for advice on this layout. Two questions about drains... I'm in Ohio. I'm building an addition with a second floor utility room, and it will have a washer, utility/kitchen sink, and we wanted to put an in-floor drain in a tile floor in case of issues. First, is my layout here...
  4. mosswald

Would appreciate a review of my plumbing layout and esp. cleanout on horizontal runs

Here's an update: the inspector loved it, was A-OK! Thanks for providing the forum!
  5. mosswald

Would appreciate a review of my plumbing layout and esp. cleanout on horizontal runs

Thanks Terry and others! I'm switching the tub vent to 2" and using a shielded coupling.
  6. mosswald

OK, in the photo I posted at 7:24 today I actually rotated it around --- so here's a new picture. Again, the cleanout is where the red circle is. A is how I originally had it, B is what I think you are suggesting (my second photo). So are you saying B, or is A the right way... thanks! NOTE...
  7. mosswald

So do you mean like this photo (cleanout points upstream toward toilet?) (I thought that the toilet could always be used as cleanout and that the LT tee wye would help clean out from the corner downhill toward the main drain) -- thanks
  8. mosswald

I'll take a look at adjusting! Is the horizontal cleanout at the 90 corner OK (with the long turn tee wye)? Thank you!
  9. mosswald

Thank you in advance for any comments about my dry-fit layout here. Please ignore the slopes. I'm in Ohio (2009 IPC). What I have happening in my basement is a toilet, bathtub, and lav/kitchen connecting into my main drain. The toilet is not vented and is at the end of the line. After the tub...