Recent content by momand3kids

1. M

Repairing rough in valve

We have to repair a poorly installed rough in valve for the bath/shower combo which means going in through the wall with the tiles :mad: The contractor is planning on cutting a hole where he needs to, repairing what he needs to, and then I guess repairing the wall over the hole and then putting...
  2. M

Jacuzzi tub

Hello all, In following instructions for setting a Jacuzzi whirlpool tub (Fuzion) we are a little concerned. They said to follow instructions as a drop in, using metal straps and setting them on foam pads, not on mortar. However, we're concerned that the foam pads will disintegrate over time...
  3. M

Toto Carrollton vs. Vespin

They seem very similar: can anybody clue me in as to the difference? I'm looking for "most powerful flush" between the two, I think. Thanks!!:) :)
  4. M

Best Skirted Toto Toilet

Here are the parameters I'm working with: 1. I don't want to clean the base of the toilet. 2. I like the CEFIONTECT stuff. 3. We need power. 4. I'm installing 4, so I can't spend all the $$ in the world. I would love some advice! Thanks!!!:)
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks