Recent content by mjf55

1. mjf55

Yet another Utility Sink / Washing Machine question

WorthFlorida, I think I found a source for the double at a local supply store. Thanks for another confirmation on the double stack.
  2. mjf55

Reach4 , wwhitney , Thanks for the additional information.
  3. mjf55

WorthFlorida, Thank you for your answer. The double fixture you are referring to is this? (see attached picture ). The wye used was to make the washer use all hot water ( it was a mixture of hot / cold, no matter the setting ) for grandchildren reusable diaper cleaning. Great point about...
  4. mjf55

I have not seen my exact configuration ( vent pipe will be in center ) so I am seeking out your assistance. I have a current laundry room, with the washer in it. The vent pipe goes straight thru the roof and nothing else is attached. I want to move the washer to the left side of the wall (...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks