Recent content by miky

1. miky

Drain layout question

Thank you for your response MKS. Are there any restrictions how the vent has to run? Would this layout work better? The arm would be around 10”-12”.
  2. miky

Drain layout question

hj, I'm not a plumber and looking for a solution. Could you help me in this situation?
  3. miky

Drain layout question

I made some changes on the layout. Would it work that way?
  4. miky

Drain layout question

Thank you for your response. Regarding washer trap and horizontal vent we don’t have a choice. That’s the only way we can run these pipes. How would you do in this kind of situation? Any advice please. The ground floor and the basement 1.5” vertical drain we are changing to 2”.
  5. miky

Drain layout question

We are in the middle of the renovation and we have to change the drain layout. I attached a sketch of what I’m planning to do. - the drain from roof to the basement and the vents will be 1.5” pipe - the first floor will have a sink and washer – 1.5” pipes. The washer’s trap will be under the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks