Recent content by Mikeaz

1. M

2 out of 4 zones suddenly don't work

When I manually open the valves there is barely any water pressure getting TO the valves and passing through the valves on the two zones that aren't working. Mostly Drip irrigation and a few sprinklers...I don't notice anything broken or puddling in those areas.
  2. M

By manually, I go to the valve and turn the solenoid and/or the bleed screw, not related to the sprinkler timer/control. No winter here in Phoenix. Sounds like I should run one of the bad zones and then look for the wet spot, hopefully? Between the main line and the valves? Only going to...
  3. M

I have an automatic system with 4 zones. Today I noticed that 2 of the four zones have virtually no pressure. I'm not a irrigation pro, just a typical handy homeowner who can intstall valves, sprinkler heads, timers, tubing, do minor repairs, etc. No water pressure on two of four valves of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks