Recent content by Mercadr

1. Mercadr

Saddle valve on galvanized pipe

I guess it really woundn't the needle would just adapt to the original hole?
  2. Mercadr

Also, are all saddle valves the same size??
  3. Mercadr

Thats kinda what I was thinking. The house was built in 48.. so I'd really like to change it to a compression valve but I can see that going haywire on me. It's not ideal, but the original saddle lasted a good 10+ years.. I'll just go with that. Thanks, RM
  4. Mercadr

So I have a new fridge and upon hooking up the ice maker line, the saddle valve is leaking. It was installed on a galvanized pipe in the basement. (not by me). It's also in a tight spot above some duct work, above the furnace. I'd like to replace it with something other than a saddle valve...
  5. Mercadr

New Delta single handle faucet thumps When turning on water

so tried everything... I'll try for a new faucet... Thanks for the suggestions RM
  6. Mercadr

It thumps from What seeems like the diverter...I’ll try the rapid on/ off sprayer suggestion
  7. Mercadr

Hello, I have installed a new delta single handle faucet with side sprayer. I’ve had a few different delta faucets in the kitchen and none have done this. When turning on the hot or cold water it makes a thumping sound. I changed the low flow strainer to a higher flow.. still thumps. Made...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks