Recent content by Medwar

1. Medwar

Beat the drought! Pumping & filtering a seeping spring

The drought is upon us here in the west, and I'm finally getting around to tapping a seeping (~ 1 gpm) spring in a seasonal creek on our property. Goal is to pump the water about 30 ft. vertically, and 80 ft. linearly to a ~500 gallon holding tank. Its unclear what our rights are to the water...
  2. Medwar

Rough in at basement stem wall

Sorry for the delay! That was about my question. Ended up just throwing a big pipe in the form for the conduit. Thank you!
  3. Medwar

Rough in at basement stem wall

Hi all, doing an addition below the house and roughing in for new bathroom that sits up agains a 8" foundation stem wall. Planning to put some pipe in the wall for the lav drain and all supply (main waste will go below slab/ footing). Wondering if there are any slick anchors to use or just make...
  4. Medwar

New full bath in basement

@James Henry and @Jeff H Young - thank you much. appreciate the feedback.
  5. Medwar

New full bath in basement

Hi all, any feedback on this iso plan for new full bath in basement much appreciated. Cheers,
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks