Recent content by MBaker1921

1. MBaker1921

Boiler Issues! Help!

Yes, I agree with your analysis. There was some question as the if the PRV was adjustable, but clearly it's not. Why it let go at about 10 lbs is a mystery, but maybe just failure due to age. Thanks!
  2. MBaker1921

Boiler Issues! Help!

Yes, I turned down the screwe and it started to fill. It looks exactly like the one you posted. I will change out the PRV valve as it starts to release at close to 10lbs. I hope that will allow the pressure to get up and stay up. Would you recommend replacing the autofill or not necessary? Thanks!
  3. MBaker1921

Boiler Issues! Help!

Hello: New to forum. I have an older Weil-McClain hot water boiler, single zone, with old style radiators. I noticed some of the radiators were not getting warm so checked water pressure guage. Only about 5lbs of pressure. I added water (Bell and Gossett water reducing valve) and the PRV popped...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks