Recent content by MARKJD

1. MARKJD

Toilet flange too high?

I recently remodeled our master and tore out a very thick mud base tile floor. I am concerned that my old flange may be sitting too high for installing the kholer skirted toilet we selected. The skirted toilet flange would be floating in the back which I could shim but not sure that’s how they...
  2. MARKJD

Wet Vent Re-location Help.

Wayne, First and foremost thank you for your input. It is greatly appreciated. My house was built in the 70's and the toilet here is plumbed with cast iron. Would you recommend switching this over to PVC? I have the floors open and the access is there, but if its not necessary I would just...
  3. MARKJD

Wet Vent Re-location Help.

First time posting here, so please bare with me. I am looking for advice on how to vent my upstairs bathroom that we're in the process of remodeling. The original venting design utilized a 1.5" drain from the lav as a wet vent. (pic. original plumbing 1) In this remodel we will be adding...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks