Recent content by MarkinMich

1. MarkinMich

Sink Shut-offs, Just a couple basic questions, see picture

All, thank you so much. I'm learning a lot. How did we get thru life without forum websites?
  2. MarkinMich

Thanks Terry. I'll probably cut out the back of the cabinet as you mentioned. However, if I did cut behind the stops, wouldn't I lose the threads that the new 1/4 turns need to thread onto. BTW, I just noticed in the picture that the hot & cold pipes look white, but that's just some paint...
  3. MarkinMich

4th gen, ... a timely holiday response, but you answered only one of my questions. Can you help me with the rest of my questions? I'm just a diy'er, but very mechanically inclined. Thanks!
  4. MarkinMich

I'm moving a sink cabinet over about 3 inches (yeah, I know it's crazy but I don't like how incredibly close the sink is to the side wall). The incoming plumbing lines (hot, cold, and drain) are NOT moving. I need to remove the shut-offs to slide the cabinet out. I've attached a picture...
  5. MarkinMich

Appliance Flood Rim, Outlet Location

I'm planning to install a countertop above my new front load washer and dryer. The countertop height would be about 40 inches. I'd like to add an outlet below the countertop to keep the washer and dryer electrical cords out of view. However, I read on "Yahoo Answers" that "The IPC, IRC, and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks