Recent content by Mark434

1. Mark434

French drain question

Thank you mark434!!
  2. Mark434

French drain question

Southern part - very good idea to call the cooperative. Does anyone have ideas about part 2 of my question about slope?
  3. Mark434

French drain question

That makes sense...when I remove the clay soil and top with regular soil then I really won't need to worry about the clay - yes, I might be overdoing it with the size of the gravel- thanks for the advice.
  4. Mark434

French drain question

haha :) I don't know if the soil is 100% clay (just more clay than not) because after the storm the water goes away in say 6 hours. The water seeps into the soil.
  5. Mark434

French drain question

I have been dealing with a sump pump that goes on too much during and after storms for the past 7 years. I finally have time to tackle this project but was hoping for some advice. I have watched a ton of videos over the years and know the basics like call about utilities before digging. Be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks