Recent content by Mark Chauvin

1. Mark Chauvin

what is the order of well parts?

The port on the side above the AVC is a plug. It is a half inch soI guess I could put an adapter to fit a Schrader valve there. As far as removing the AVC. That is the second one that the well guy put on. That was about a year ago. They whole thing is out of warranty now. Thanks
  2. Mark Chauvin

Oops sorry I forgot the photos:
  3. Mark Chauvin

My system is set up like this (see pics): 1. large pipe from well head 2. into pump 3. top of pump has gauge 4. pump to tank 5. out of tank to faucet 6. then into ground 7. out of ground 7. to brass valve 8. to faucet 9. into house. Is there supposed to be an inline ball valve between pump...
  4. Mark Chauvin

Short Cycling

Is a tank with a diaphragm and a tank with a bladder the same thing?
  5. Mark Chauvin

Thankful for the help here. Didnt cost me a thing!

Thankful for the help here. Didnt cost me a thing!
  6. Mark Chauvin

Short Cycling

Ok. Thanks everybody. It was a waterlogged tank. But I cant get it completely empty because the ..... people that installed it came back out last august (it was a new house a year old this past July) because the pump lost its prime. They removed a valve that was on top of the pump going to the...
  7. Mark Chauvin

Question about your Profile Pix. Why do you have the big common tank "x"ed out?

Question about your Profile Pix. Why do you have the big common tank "x"ed out?
  8. Mark Chauvin

Short Cycling

LLigetfa, PHEW!!! I was getting worried for a second there I thought you wanted me to "lick" the side of my tank!!!! LOL! Dont have a torch but I do have one of those long grill lighter things. But I'll try the using my tire pump to push the water out. Thanks, LLigetfa and Valvman.
  9. Mark Chauvin

Short Cycling

It rarely shows sweat. Even when new. But it feels cool about halfway up.
  10. Mark Chauvin

Short Cycling

Here are some photos of my setup:
  11. Mark Chauvin

Short Cycling

I have an issue that I cannot find in any of the posts for short-cycling of pumps. So, here it goes. My pump short cycles when a tap in the house is turned on. however, if I turn on one more taps it comes on and stays on until I turn them off. If I turn off one of the multiple taps it will...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks