Recent content by Lzrsrgn

1. Lzrsrgn

Toilet Noises

You are correct, sir, that is EXACTLY what the problem was. The bowel was being overfilled. WHY would this happen with a brand new TOTO toilet?
  2. Lzrsrgn

Toilet Noises

Oh, sorry, now I understand what you mean….
  3. Lzrsrgn

Toilet Noises

No, this happened with both toilets and I can see that the valve closes before the waterline hits the overfill tube.
  4. Lzrsrgn

Toilet Noises

I could do that by cutting into the vent stack in the attic, but it‘s the same amount of work for me. Toilet isn’t caulked, would take just a few minutes to pull and reset.
  5. Lzrsrgn

Toilet Noises

Toilet leaking from base (where it met the tile floor). Pulled it, flange is 1/4” - 3/8” above tile floor. Replaced wax ring, replaced toilet. Still leaking. Noticed a hairline crack in toilet base…not sure if that was the issue or if I tightened the bolts too much. Replaced with a TOTO...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks